Thursday, June 26, 2008

Album Watch - Day 26 - Nas: (Untitled)


The name of Nas' next album is unknown, but what I do know is, the king is back. I consider Nas to be THE greatest rapper out right now and of all time. But I gotta be honest, I'm pretty skeptical about his latest album. There's been so many songs leaked from the CD already. Some are definitely gonna be on the album, but some aren't guaranteed.

We got "Hero", which is a DOPE ass track. Produced by Polow Da Don, this track is gonna be crazy when it's finally released with a video. It's by Nas' most mainstream single to date. Another track that was already released too is "Be A Nigger Too", which is pretty good and album worthy. The other two tracks which were released are "The Slave and The Master" and "Fried Chicken". And I am definitely not feeling these tracks. Not to say that they are bad or anything, but I just don't think they are up to par with Nas quality. I'm just hoping some of these "confirmed" tracks aren't actually on the CD.

Here's the rumoured track listing for the album.

1) America's Top Brothel
2) Be A Nigger Too
3) Hero
4) Fried Chicken
5) I Don't Wanna Be Right
6) The Slave and The Master
7) Project Roach
8) Sly Fox
9) The Fear
10) This is Not America
11) Y'all My Niggers
12) Untitled (ft Game and Chris Brown)

Apparently Rick Ross, Chris Brown, The Game, Busta Rhymes and a few others are expected to be featured on the album. I swear, if Rick Ross and Khaled are actually on the album, ima be pissed.

For links to all the leaked Nas songs, check out our recent Nas posts here

Oh and Nas, you better put "Esco, Let's Go" on the album. Haha. Anyways, look out for Nas's album this fall.


Docta Joe

No comments: