Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Album Watch- Day 4- Busta Rhymes: I'm Blessed

Once again if everything works out for Busta Rhymes it's going to be another hot release for him this summer! In 2006 he left the radio devested with his album "The Big Bang" and it's solid singles, I'm Blessed has potential to do it all over again! With top notch production from Dr. Dre, Dj Premier, Cool & Dre and Linkin Park, Summer 2008 is going to be Busta's territory.

The rumored tracklist:
1. “Don’t Believe Em” feat. Akon & T.I.
2. "We Made It" feat. Linkin Park
3. "Decision" feat. Common, Mary J. Blige, John Legend, & Jamie Foxx
4. “Right Now”
5. “I’m Go and Get My…”
6. “IF” feat. Nicole
7. “Blown” feat. T-Pain
8. “Throw It Up” feat. Lil’ Wayne & Ludacris
9. “Kill Dem” feat. Tosh
10. “Let Me Show You”
11. “Hits 4 Days” feat. J. Holiday
12. “If You Don’t Know Now You Know” Feat. Big Tigger

Not many rappers can come out and say they've been around long enough to see their 8th album release. Busta Rhymes is one of the few that still got the appeal to keep going for atleast 2 or 3 more! Look out for I'm Blessed this summer!

RedDrama

No comments: