Saturday, May 31, 2008

So Tha Carter III was leaked...


Do I have it? I Don't know... But this a word to every other blogger out there... If you got it that's great, if you don't stop bitching. As much as I hate Lil' Wayne ... don't leak Tha Carter III! have respect for the Rap game! We're bloggers! We're supposed to help build hype for these artists not ruin them (even though a certain few are already on that track).

Anyway I already don't like Lil' Wayne but this album just furthers my reason to hate him. Why? Because from the tracks I heard this album is wack! If anyone is reading this please comment and tell me what's your favorite tracks besides Lollipop and Mr. Carter. Anyway here's some tracks for the fans:

Let The Beat Bulid

Dr. Carter

Playin With Fire

Weezy's really feeling himself on this album... If he thinks people are gonna like this wow... Mr. Weezy F is done after this album! He self Ether'ed himself. Lay off the syrup, realize your not the best and PLEASE go back to rapping like how you did in the Carter II... Please!



Never bite the hand that feeds you Wayne... The mixtape DJ's made you. You wouldn't have this kind of fame if it weren't for them! Doo Wop show 'em what it is!

Oh this is also the 100th post people!
I would like to thank all of you that helped by supporting and visiting this blog!
Docta Joe... We got this!


RedDrama

No comments: